latest Post

Body art a way of expression

                       Welcome everyone to my new blog, you all may be aware of the word expression, simply can anyone answer me what is an expression? You all know the expression is a general tendency of human to express his opinions or behaviour regarding the matter. The expression generally knowingly or unknowingly dictates or imparts to deliver various aspects related to various tendency like nature, behaviour and also tells more about to which category you belong, also your ambition. It basically gives you an idea of you as a whole to society which leads you leading to an inference regarding you. Following there's some secret in human's life, you know "Tears are words the heart can't express."
                         Without wasting time we come to our topic "body art a way of expression." Previously backed in history in Egypt there was a practice of piercing some symbol on the body of prisoners to differentiate them from the rest of people. Various ways use our body as a mode to express ourselves they are tattoos, piercing, clothing and cars. Of them, maximum ways are temporary just to express ourselves they are all worldly desires just like clothing and cars. Of them tattoos are permanent. It is obvious to get tattooed, on biceps or forearms or anywhere in the body under the name of fashion or independence. Readers, please understand I am not against tattooing but I seriously think to defend your mistakes or lunacy under means of such fragile issues is not right. 
Nowadays it is very common practice to get tattooed or pierced by celebrities, footballers, cricketers or any famous personality to show their attitude, fame, glory or simply to show how broad-minded they are. My question is these really essential? Are we really free? I don't think prosperity demands modernization that also by thorning ourselves that too unnecessarily.
                          Can anyone tell me, do we really gain satisfaction with this algesic process? It's totally irrelated to the process that whether it is the meaningful or sheepish point. We are so busy upgrading ourselves that we are not able to safeguard our culture and traditions. I am not against modernization but not catching hold of our tree will wither off. Remember if we don't stick to our roots it's of no use even if there are innumerable thick leaves on it, it can't survive. If you neglect your roots, leaves can't survive just like family. So always be aware of your duty and value your family. Staying updated makes you move forward in the world but remember no success is attained by unleashing your decency.

                            Talking about body art is just a way of expression. It is not that it should not be respected, unlike other art, it also delivers a message regarding brotherhood, unity and social issues depicting. Understand it is just, a mean not the only way to go through. Usually teenagers and some icons whom the world follows blindly sometimes present negative aspect owing to their personal benefit which I strongly condemned. Being a public figure means to you have extra responsibility being aware of the trend you follow, the world will follow it in the so-called name of modernization, please it is my humble request to display a clear picture that is helpful to the world. We must present a new face of our country. Nowadays it is a general practice, of tattooing it's conceptualised as the mark of some unnatural powers hidden within. But however, the trend is in real-world or in any organisation whether it be political, social or governmental it is ill-treated or regarded as omen it is not true but misunderstood. We are in the 21st century but still, it is not regarded as fascinating art. Over 70 per cent of candidates are not selected by an interviewer if he or she possesses this unnatural quality. 
                                 I am sincerely sorry if unsolicitedly I hurt your feelings but as I promised earlier I will stick to my plan to show you and guide to what does actually life means to us to develop a clear image regarding moral values, ethics and our family to always stay connected to it. If by my writing I am clear in conveying my point of view regarding humanities and art, to transform any life I will surely be grateful. Please, friends, feel free to comment on my blog and give me your feedback. If I do add some value to your life then I request you all to humbly share with your friends who you think is needful.



                                                                   THANK YOU GUYS TILL MY NEXT POST. STAY HYDRATED STAY MOTIVATED AND EXPLORE YOURSELF.

About Amitblogger

Amitblogger
Recommended Posts × +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know