latest Post

love and respect

You may be thinking why today i chose such basic topic to share my views,you are right it is basic but confusing topic so comment me below what do you know about love and respect.I want to just make an effort to get you some clear idea about love and respect.


LOVE IS REGARDED AS ESSENCE OF THE WORLD WHILE RESPECT IS THE SOUL OF LIFE,IT DOES MEANS THE PERSON IS ABSOLUETELY FREE FROM ALL BOUNDATIONS.AND THE PERSON COMPRISING THESE TWO ASPECTS MEANS THEY ARE HIGHER THAN OTHER.We often say love and respect are one and the same thing but that's not truth they are different from each other.
we usually say that love follows respect but truth is respect follows love.If you love someone then it may happen you do not necessarily respect but if you respect anyone its but obvious that you actually love him.If you think its correct then please let me know in comments and if you don't get then also please let me know i will be back tomorrow till then bye.


About Amitblogger

Amitblogger
Recommended Posts × +

1 Comments:

If you have any doubts, please let me know