latest Post

Happiness

Happiness Today my topic is happiness.Does anyone know what real happiness is?I know that everybody understands happiness but do anyone bothers happiness?Everyone needs to understand happiness that it is not the end result but happiness is a process of achieving something,it is momentous enjoyment in life which is blissful journey. I would question all of you what is happiness?I understand the fact that happiness means different for every other people.But actually happiness generally means, an emotion or a feeling that enters your life and overflows you with absolute completeness. Happiness is neither competitive nor habitual.You know happiness is classified upon the degree or span of duration to which it would last. Happiness does not work on cause and effect principle rather it is a journey in which we live in present.

About Amitblogger

Amitblogger
Recommended Posts × +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know