latest Post

Personal

                                          One thing I have realized the moment you start changing your perception towards life u actually start living ur life. Don't ever deny the truth of life. As simple you start following this simple rule, you start enjoying every minute of life because there are no worries left in life that u are stressed. I feel pity for myself this small thing, I wasted so much time realizing this to understand the fact of life. This thinking has not made a huge impact but unknowingly have transformed me completely.
                                      I don't have much time to blame myself, but I will automatically change my situation and that also early due to I have changed my thinking pattern. For losing I don't have anything, its only time for achievement that I desire long time itself. I m sorry for the wrong placed by me in my life I m responsible for everything.
                                       The most important thing in life is to always render a feeling of self-growth. The feeling to evolve every day rather than compelling ourselves for every small bruise occurred to you during the journey of life. It is wrong generating an emotion that is irrational that life is the destination, whether life is not any kind of destination while it is a journey to be enjoyed. Too much of expectation makes of all our worries. Up and down in the living is necessary but lose respect is like a body without a soul so respect is above all.

About Amitblogger

Amitblogger
Recommended Posts × +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know