latest Post

7 ways to achieve a goal

                                            I usually think of being a very successful entrepreneur from childhood from the beginning I was determined about what I should do. Instead of doing a job and settling alone sounds cheap so I want to do something so that at least anybody could also earn his bread I want to become the reason for it. I want to lead a life so that I will feel proud of myself.in life I want to just not run behind money but earning money is different thing moreover I want to win the hearts of people.

                                                Our topic is both very easy and very difficult to understand because of the fact goal is different for any other individual based on his perception. Goals are basically categorised based on various factors such as its duration and its cause. No matter how hard you strive, if you don't perceive a particular mindset it will be merely impossible to achieve it. Today every one of us has some particular goal set for us to make our life comfortable to discover proper truth in our life. Talking about the goals, they must possess some criteria to get fulfilled. Precisely, thinking of goals they must satisfy "SMARTER" rule that also states 7 effective ways to achieve it. Each letter contributes to its significant being.

                                               7 effective ways to achieve any goals in life. They are

  • S for "SPECIFIC"
  • M for "MANAGEABLE"
  • A for "ACHIEVABLE"
  • R for "RELEVANT"
  • T for "TIME-BOUND"
  • E for "EVALUATIVE"
  • R for "RE-ADJUST"    
                                               It is very important to have a clear vision to pursue our compatible goal. Goals are simply important to us to add meaning to our lives and it also defines to scale where we can reach on its achievement. Goals are important as they lay the foundation to decide currently where we belong in the race. It also identifies the number of factors to its accuracy.


About Amitblogger

Amitblogger
Recommended Posts × +

1 Comments:

If you have any doubts, please let me know