latest Post

Ancient

Today I would like to share some knowledge which all of us are prone but we usually deny.Today we humans run after one another primitively we were to satisfy our basic thing that is food,clothing n shelter.But we were regarded as social animal but today I m sorry to say that we have degraded ourself and totally become personal animal.Nowdays we try to gain superiority complex apart from the thing necessary to us.We also forget basic human values taught to us from ancient days. Today our India is considered as democratic country, but u only tell me where democracy exists.All the laws are for common man but not for rich.Our country is divided into parts like majority and minority.I am not against any party it's my personal view and I stand to it.I think good deeds and values are vanished off n replaced by greed n bad sentiments.

About Amitblogger

Amitblogger
Recommended Posts × +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know