latest Post

success vs efforts 2

                             Welcome I am delightful to get overwhelming response from you guys so thank you it really helped in charging my effectiveness.So without wasting anytime let us come to our topic.Sorry!! It's not really other topic, but it is related to earlier topic version 2.Previously, we stated about efforts.Now we will discuss about success.You know success is attained by implementing efforts,they are inseparable from each other.Success and efforts are two sides of same coin, unlike head and tail.Just like any coin there is presence of two incomplete aspects on one side is head,while other possess tail.Head is neither complete without tail nor tail is complete without head.Likely are two concepts inter-related success and efforts.It is not wrong to say efforts are ground while success is its height.
                            "Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day-in and day-out".So it is rightly said that success is the outcome,while efforts are its rationale.It is rightly quoted that "Your level of success is only predetermined by your level of effort".Success is not over-nightly achieved,but only by unprecedented efforts.If success stands for victory then efforts can be regarded as spontaneous practice,because overcoming practice there is leading path towards success.Simply it can be said that effort is cause while success is effect.Success is followed by relentless efforts.

                               If you have any questions related to topic I am ready to answer your question I am taking initiative to transform your lives through my writing if I can help you I will be glad.If you want certain topics to be covered I welcome you and also I will always try to not let you down.I will be waiting for your comments.............
                                         
                               Till then be happy and also be contemplated with what you have and always try to overcome your restriction and also widen your horizon......................

About Amitblogger

Amitblogger
Recommended Posts × +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know