latest Post

Love is all

Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world.Love is of various types which ethically comes from our relationship.Based on its ethnicity they are categorised and specific name is given to it. People usually don't recognize difference between love and romance.Our society is of orthodox nature emotions of love, care, compassion are often misplaced under the name of desire, lust and etc. Love is also greater than religion,caste and creed. Feeling of love is vast in itself. All feelings can be biased but feeling of love is mixture of all feelings and which cannot be categorized.Love cannot be expressed or shown to anyone it is a feeling which usually changes whole perception of individuals and makes us to see positivity in whole thing.It develops our sense of ability to view the world according to some others view to the one you love.Love gives us happiness, joy and fills every moment with utmost respect.According to me parental love is simply very great one cannot define love of mother,father which is combined with feeling of security and privacy.I simply dedicate my this text to my mother and father. Mom and dad love you the most in this whole world and also great sorry for wrong things done and mark my words,"I will make you proud of myself ".

About Amitblogger

Amitblogger
Recommended Posts × +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know