latest Post

Marriage

Today I m very happy about the occasion of which I dreamt it's first occasion of my family since decade, so I m super excited about the preparation going on.You must be thinking why I m so crazy about this stuff it's just occasion.This is fact, but do you know it's my brothers wedding and that also in pure north Indian style, the style which we are used to. Tomorrow is the day which will be remembered for years which would last long in our memories.The rituals and customs are the key features of any occasion.All members in family are both excited and curious about this.It would be some memorable occasion that would leave an impression on everyone's life participating in proccesion.

About Amitblogger

Amitblogger
Recommended Posts × +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know