latest Post

What is life?

Description of life? Life is very wonderful journey which is full of various emotions like joys and sorrows.Life is irrevocable that is it can't be get back.Unjust like the flow of water it flows in forward direction it can't get reversed same principle follows back in life.Past time never occurs or in other words it is irreplaceable. Life always need not be perfect but it is meant to be lively.Due to the reason when you live life lively so you conquer defeat over other negative things or emotions.Life may be short but it has to be interesting and also sweet because at the end humans consider your deeds not your years. One quote is which I heartily condemned "Practice makes man perfect".Answering before this I would like to share some facts we all know nobody is perfect in the world.Now I would like to answer my question "why I heartily condemned the quote?" and how many agree to my statement. If I m wrong then it's your choice I m clear over my point.

About Amitblogger

Amitblogger
Recommended Posts × +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know